Sunday 24 February 2019

More Waterfalls....

Having injured my back earlier in the week, walking any distance was going to be difficult. So a bit of rest (or at least as close to it as I was prepared to do) was called for. So today it was a drive over to the Dales, specifically Wensleydale and Swaledale. What a beautiful day it was, I really enjoyed a "chillax"....neither waterfall required any more than a stroll. Amazing weather for February, really good to top up on the Vitamin D...my back feels better as well :-)


Cotter Force West of Hardraw in upper Wensleydale
As I say above just a short stroll from the road...wheelchair friendly as well 

Wain Wath Force near Keld in upper Swaledale
Even closer to the road...slippy rocks though!
After a drive over The Buttertubs with several stops to admire the view, albeit to hazy for photographs.
Back home the same way with the cloud building, it didn't feel like the same day.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear of the bad back. Experience says keep it moving but not too much. Love the images. I’m just getting used to my new camera as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alan, just about right again...only a pulled muscle I think. Lucky because my "midweekend" starts tonight :-)
      The new camera offers more scope for "messing about", alright if you're on your own but a real pain for others as I faff about!
      Hope you're enjoying your new camera, I'll look forward to seeing the fruits of your labour on your blog.

      Delete